I haven’t entered any sand sculpting as yet; I just do this for fun, but there are some lists on other websites that may help you find a local sand sculpting competition. Many coastal cities have an annual sand sculpting contest.
And here are a few of the larger, popular events:
- US Sand Sculpting, San Diego, CA,
- American Sand Sculpting Championship, Fort Myers Beach, Florida, November
- Panama City Beach has a contest at Schooners Lobster Festival in mid to late October
- Siesta Key Crystal Classic, Siesta Key, Florida, November
- Annual Revere Beach National Sand Sculpting Festival, Revere Beach, Massachusetts, July
- Blue Water SandFest, Port Huron, Michigan, July
- New Jersey
- Ocean City, NJ has a sand sculpting contest in July, but I can’t find any info for this year.
- Texas SandFest, Port Aransas, Texas, April
- North American Sandsculpting Championship (Neptune Festival), Virginia Beach, Virginia, September